xdAD Release History - October 20, 2017 (versions 1.3.x to 184.108.40.206)
The following release notes applies to version 220.127.116.11 thru 18.104.22.168 released on October 20, 2017.
- Fixed adding settings to config file in log
- Improved the handling of error messages from service
- Fixed the UI issue in Manage Role
- Added to VC Settings config the property "Session Time Out" and implemented that feature
- Added the refresh on the Manage Role page after editing in Manage Roles
- Updated the RadTabStrip_Properties handling
- Added hiding tab “Client Settings” of User Properties
- In Manage VC Users, added two menu items: "Apply Managed Groups on Selected Users" and "Apply User Template on Selected Users"
- Added functionality to pop-up window in Diag_student_local_id
- Changed logging logic - Added a limitation of days and size or log file
- Changed logging logic -Added level of logging: none, errors, warnings, verbose
- Widened Edit School Structure
- Shortened AD Account Template
- Fixed Delete request
- Fixed site type and added tooltips; adjusted column name
- Added notification of long action
- Redesigned flow of controls
- Added cross controls limitation login
- Added a Sysvol Maintenance page
- Added “Sysvol Backup UNC Path” option to Domain Settings
- Changed the action of button "Yes" on "Remove" and "Add" Group to actually remove them
- Changed feedback from "Save Completed" to "Saved Successfully"
- Changed logic to submit Manage/Unmanage changes on first action button to "Yes"
- Fixed the “Adding Groups” issue
Manage VC Users
- Changed the service argument for "Apply User Template on Selected Users" from objectguid to RefID
- Finished merging from main branch after merging from main branch
- Corrected text of message on successful service request for “Apply Enforce Manage Group on User Type”
- Added page "Apply Manage Groups on User Type"
- Added two menu items: "Manage Selected" and "Unmanage Selected"
- Added column "Is Managed"
- Added full filter features to grid
- Added “Is Managed” column to Group Management
- Added to windows the Move and Resize features
- Fix in Role” the highlighting of old values
- Fixed “Role” styles
- Fixed “Role” layout
- Added “Skin”
- Added saving options dialog window to where role is located
- Added styles to “Role” for the “save” and “remove” buttons
- Widened “Manage Roles” layout
- Improved layout for “Manage Roles”